Total Pageviews

Friday, February 19, 2010

New 2010 Sponsors

2010 brings a fresh, new look for the #28 Chevy Impala SS with new colors and a new scheme. I would like to thank my newest sponsors. The Oregon State Fair, Ferrellgas, Mahalo Heating & Air I will run Diet Pepsi again and hopefully we can put them back into victory lane! These are exciting changes and I look forward to having a partnership with these companies for years to come. As usual, Kamper Korner RV Center is a major sponsor and supporter! If you are a fan of Koens Racing or just a fan of racing in general, please stop in and patronize these sponsors...and tell them you saw 'em on my car!

Look for the new look #28 Super Late Model in April at the Douglas County Speedway! Kids, make sure you come to the pit area after each race for autographs and driver cards!

3 comments:

  1. Nice look!!!! Can't wait to see it out on the track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff, Wade! Looks great! Who did the render?

    "Terrible" Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim, thanks! I know a guy involved in sim racing that did it for me. He does great work as you can see! If you want his name and contact info., please email me at wkamperkorner@rio.com

    ReplyDelete